While Team Bike Challenge 2010 has come to an end, you can compete as an individual all year round in our iBikeChallenge competition. Starting this June, you can compete with bike commuters all over the San Francisco Bay Area to record the most bicycle trips and miles. Here’s how it works:
1. If you aren’t already signed up on our site, go to: http://www.bayareabiketowork.com.readonly.link/user/register
2. Record your bike trips on our website, by clicking on “Create a New Ride” or by downloading our iBikeChallenge iPhone App and recording your rides using your phone’s GPS.
3. Every day you take a bike trip is worth 1 point.
4. Total daily mileage is worth the following points:
– 1 point – 0 to 4 miles
– 2 points – 5 to 14 miles
– 3 points – 15 to 29 miles
– 4 points – 30+ miles
5. Each month we’ll have a new leaderboard for that month so you can compete to be the top commuter each month.
6. We’ll also maintain an overall leaderboard showing the total points that each person has accumulated so you can track your total points.
The new leaderboards will be up in a few days, but you can still keep recording your rides to get a head start on climbing to the top of the June Leaderboard.